A 12-week men's group experience for retired athletes to get you back into your true nature as a man & into your Wheelhouse.
NEXT COHORT MARCH 2023
Fellas! 💪🏽 Were you an elite athlete?
OK, now for some real questions...
I want you to be honest.
- Are you not feeling quite like yourself?
- Are you looking for accountability?
- Feeling confused about your mental health?
- Do you find yourself being emotionally reactive?
- Do you wish you had a team of brothers again?
I’ve developed a formula for getting you back into your true nature. Back into complete control. Back into your Wheelhouse.
Men from around the country join my programs because they:
- have felt alone & unaccounted for
- want to feel "world class" again
- feel tired & burnt out
- want to pave their own path
- know they’re made for more
I use the World Class Method, which is built for men like you that thrive best under intense levels of feedback, discipline, training, and accountability to doing and being your best, 100% of the time.
WORLD CLASS GRADS HAVE...
- created mental clarity & confidence
- created lasting connections & friends (in and out of the group)
- created their own measuring stick for success
- cultivated their true purpose
- magnetized their dream relationships
created real, deep brotherhood
- become emotionally intelligent & attuned
- created that "world class" feeling again
This Method is now being offered in WHEELHOUSE - my 12-week journey for Retired (or Retiring) Elite Athletes.
- 12 Weekly Group Huddles per month. These are men’s group calls led by Q and expert facilitators with hot seat coaching and deep dives
- Weekly Online Modules, with over 50 videos & downloadable resources, where you'll learn new tools + frameworks for emotional resilience & break through subconscious blocks
- ONE Group of empowered men to learn and grow with, held tight by an accountability system for consistent feedback.
- Membership access all World Class Method™️ resources + bonuses
- A warrior in your corner, committed to backing you up in being your own man, and being back in your true nature.
THE 2023 SCHEDULE:
Session 1: Tapping Into Your REAL Why
Session 2: The History & Depth of Manhood
Session 3: Real Muscle: Empathy & Psychosomatics
Session 4: Take Ownership & Be Your Own Coach
Session 5: Uncover Your Hidden Obstacles
Session 6: Light Up Your Life’e Score Board
Session 7: Write Your Playbook For Success
Session 8: Meaningful Change via Systems & Accountability
Session 9: Find Balance As A Man
Session 10: Talk Taboo’s: Money, Sex, Power
Session 11: Strengthened Backbone & Masculine Excellence
Session 12: More Than An Athlete, Step Up As A Masculine Leader
Group Sessions (we call them “Huddles”) take place over Zoom in the evenings for 90 minutes.
Huddle times will be based on group availability, Sundays 3:00-4:30pm PST and/or Wednesdays 5:00-6:30pm PST
Cohort members are expected to complete about an hour of lesson integration between each session through our guided library of exclusive WHEELHOUSE videos, breakthrough worksheets, and embodiment exercises to build momentum throughout the program.
WHAT GUYS ARE SAYING
THIS IS FOR YOU IF...
You are a retired athlete balancing the stress of the real world & your own expectations.
- You know you are meant for far more than your athletic career.
You are prepared to honestly examine all facets of your life, attitudes, and behaviors.
You have prior experience in personal growth, or feel a strong pull to dive in head first.
You are committed to being the most authentic version of yourself. Let go of all of the titles & achievements.
You’re willing to play all out in life outside fo sport.
You are willing to show up for other men in mutual support
You’re willing to put yourself first in order of priority and take care of yourself.
You want to win in ALL arenas of life.
You're committed to being a World Class Man, a leader among men.
What kind of results can I expect?
What’s the World Class Method?
Why WHEELHOUSE ?
MEET YOUR COACH
Q. Williams is the Founder of World Class and a retired NCAA BIG TEN dual-sport athlete with a Master's in Sports Management.
He founded the World Class Method™️ out of a need to address the mental health and concussion crisis facing current and former athletes.
HEAR FROM WORLD CLASS GRADS
- retired Big Ten football player -
I’m finally using the things I’m good at to benefit myself on multiple levels. I feel leveled-up.
I loved connecting with other men and feeling a sense of community rooted in something deeper.
- retired hockey player -
I wanted to find my direction in life after hockey and get back the mindset I used to have.
If you’re stuck this may be the best decision that you can make.
- retired college football player -
I'd recommend it to anybody who feels comfortable and deep down knows they want something more.
It's a no brainer, it'll be well worth it.